Monday, June 21, 2010

Fine Art

Car Fine Art
Enhancements: I edited this photo using camera RAW. I increased the saturation, clarity, and vibrance to boost the colors. Then I put the photo in the template that I created to display some of my work.

The template was easy to make. I created a new document in Photoshop, then drew a rectangle. I hit Command + T to active the transform tool, then held shift while clicking on the rectangle and dragging over. This created a duplicate of the rectangle. I hit enter to combine the two, then hit Shift + Control + Alt + Command all together 3 times, which created 3 more rectangles. After arranging the 5 rectangles where I wanted, I dragged my photo over to this template, sized it, then holding Option I clicked between the photo layer and the rectangles layer. This stuck the photo behind everything and you could see the photo through the rectangles. Then I just added my signature and my business name.

Original; May 2, 2010; 7:45 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f/ 4.0; 1/250; Canon S5 IS

Barn Fine Art
Enhancements: I used camera RAW to boost the colors in the photo. I didn't do any other edits besides clarity, vibrance, and saturations.

Original; May 14, 2010; 7:45 p.m.; Ririe, ID; f/ 4.0; 1/250; Canon S5 IS

4 comments:

  1. These are great. You chose some really cool photos and they look very classy with the edits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are absolutely incredible. The template makes the image look even better. The color and composure of the shots is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how your turned these pictures into like macro shots after putting them into your template. It give the picture such a different feel and makes them look incredible. Besides, I'm a car fan and I approve of your picture subjects. Great job! P.S. - Whose classic car is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are awesome!! Great work with your template. That is the coolest red car. I like its placement in front of the temple, but I'm sad that you can't see it in your template. However, I think that it would have been too much, so good job focusing on one more than the other. good job!

    ReplyDelete